As the title suggests, the main objective of the Builder Quest activity requires teams to come together to complete a ‘build-task’. Working with limited resources, teams will need to plan a clear strategy while allocating their resources and manpower accordingly. Through the course of this indoor team building programme, additional scenarios depicting a real-life office environment will be thrown into play as challenges for the teams to cope with.
Unique ‘Builder Quest’ Programme – with SPHERO capabilities
Still applying the concept of a team of members coming together to complete a build task; this time with a unique twist in this programme: Building a Race Course for the Sphero Ball.
This Sphero ball is a ‘programmable’ instrument which is able to perform various tasks via an IPAD application. Finale is an exciting race for all teams!
Recommended For: Builder Quest is best for groups looking for one main team building activity that will foster better understanding and communication between colleagues.
Group size: min 15 pax, up to 80 pax
Suggested Venues: Indoor Venues (function rooms)
- Managing multiple tasks within teams
- Working effectively with limited resources and constraints
- Effective communication among group members
- Effective planning and execution of a project
- Coping with changes in the work environment and organisation
- Effective deployment of manpower