BRICK A DRONE
This unique teambuilding program is excellent for those who enjoy a hands on challenge of building an actual drone and then flying it through an obstacle course. Not only will you get to go back in time to prove your Lego skills as a team, but also, to wire it up and make sure that the drone is actually fly-able via a remote. Through the course of this drone team building programme, additional scenarios depicting a real-life office environment will be thrown into play as challenges for the teams to cope with. Guaranteed lots of fun and definitely something different from the usual indoor teambuilding activities.
Recommended For: Those who enjoy a hands on challenge!
Group size: min 10 pax
Suggested Venues: Indoor venues (function rooms)
- Managing multiple tasks within teams
- Working effectively with limited resources and constraints
- Effective communication among group members
- Effective planning and execution of a project
- Coping with changes in the work environment and organisation
- Effective deployment of manpower